Come and join us for a casual day of fun-flying at the club on 18 February 2016 from early the morning until late the afternoon. In stead of the usual braai, we will have a potjiekos-day. So if you are of the opinion that you can stir up a potjie, come and impress us with your cooking skills. The club will provide the ingredients and the members will team up in teams and compete on different level.
The Potjiekos Rules are as follows:.
Teams can enter as:
- 2 Man team – 1 x #3 pot
- 4 Man team – 2 x #3 Pots or 1 x #8 Pot
- Your wife/partner can be part of your team.
- IRF will subsidise the ingredients but the budget for potjie must be submitted with registration.
- A maximum of R250 per potjie will be allowed.
- The potjie must include meat and vegetables (no side dishes)
- Rice will be provided by IRF.
- 3 Hours will be allowed for cooking and preparation.
- Potjies will be judged by the committee.
- Potjie and the teams will be judged according to taste, ingenuity, best presentation and best team name.
Members must please RSVP to either Hannes or Petrie via email or Telegram before the 10 February 2017.